Tuesday, 20 March 2012

#4 In The Cards


The Arrow Master

The Arrow Master is all about focusing your mind on your goals and aiming for that target. He teaches you to shoot straight for the stars and being deliberate about focusing your dreams and desires with intention and also aligning this intent with Spirit.


The Mildew Fairy

Time to clear out stagnant energy and emotions and approach things with a new attitude. Take time to find fresh ways of thinking and don’t let yourself get stuck. She is here to tell you it is clean up time!

This makes sense. I have goals and in order to approach those goals, focus and clear thinking is needed. If I am going to get where I need to, fresh ideas and thoughts are in order as well as making sure I am definite in my desires because as most witches know – intent and focus is half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment