Monday, 26 March 2012

Day 15: Thoughts on the afterlife?

I think there is an afterlife although I’m not sure I see it as some great land in the sky. I think it is more that we choose our own afterlife based on our passions. We go where we are most happy or fulfill a dream before moving on. I’m going to be a Past Life Therapist so I also believe that our soul moves on to another life after we leave the current one.

I see the afterlife as a time of rest, of reflection, of putting together the lessons we’ve learned, catching up with loved ones who have not yet reincarnated and just breathing for a time before beginning the life cycle again. I suppose you can tell by my rambling it is not something I tend to think about. I have enough issues in this life to worry about what might happen after it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment