My Mabon 2012


Here is my Mabon Altar. The wheat looking thing is actually the tops off one of our corn stalks. We try to grow corn, we have so-so luck, it depends what insects are currently going mental in the garden.


This was my altar for the ritual I performed, although it wasn't so much a ritual I guess. I'm not overly formal. I basically used my regular altar, lit a green candle for prosperity, healing and giving thanks and used The Lady of the Harvest and The Oak Men from my Faeries Oracle as focal points. She's an amazing card, very bountiful.

I actually felt completely connected to the Sabbat last night and it was incredible. I managed to work up some energy which is often hard for me. I am really happy with the day, I even managed to do some harvest preserving!

Comments

Post a Comment