Womb of the Mother

A breeze touches my mind
And lends to me its strength
As I walk into the darkness
Of a forest hidden in shadow


I feel the earth tremble beneath
Its power so potent and strong
The energy rises inside me
To meet the challenge to come


I walk further into the darkness
To find the cavernous heart
Nature is my spirit twin
My heart beats to its rhythm


For the magic held within these woods
Is older than the oldest
Primal and ancient it calls
I heed, I join, I know


Embraced within her natural womb
The darkness is no longer frightening
As I meld my mind and spirit
I feel its call to me, its pull


To be within this earthy womb
Is to feel like coming home
To know that within this place
I will find who I am

Comments

  1. Lovely! I am a new follower and I think you blog is beautiful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment