Friday, 13 April 2012

#5 The Cards

I used my Faeries Oracle today for the first time in a reading. I didn’t have a specific question in mind, more of a general ‘Where am I at right now as it relates to the witch card?’ I like my Faeries Oracle; it has a different energy, one I am certainly going to look at more in depth down the line. Since we’ve not spent a lot of time together, I’m going to be a slight cheat and write the book meanings down. Once we get to know each other, it won’t be as necessary.


# 35 The Faun

Understanding the nature of Nature, Natural Wisdom, Natural Magic

Natural Magic is happening. When things flow almost effortlessly, that is a sign that natural magic is at work. Enjoy it! A very important part of natural magic is simply allowing the energy to flow through us. This means both giving and receiving freely. Let the energy flow – don’t push it, don’t try to control it, just dance with it. Trust it. And remember to keep returning to the source for inspiration and to keep your heart filled with light.


# 3 The Guardian at the Gate

Passages to new life, Openings, Gatekeeping

Drawing this card indicates that a passage is being made to the beginning of something new in our lives. It speaks of new opportunities and new openings. Passing through the gate may lead to a physical journey, a mental or emotional one or a journey of the spirit. It always leads to adventure. This gateway will also lead to significant change in our lives. The passage through such a gate changes us.


# 22 The Master Maker

Skill, Craftsmanship, Magician, Moral Strength, Invention

This card speaks of long lasting achievement, creative problem solving and confident action. It may suggest cooperation with others, especially from a position of responsibility, or of teaching one’s craft to others. Success comes from practical application of traditional principles, in life and in work. This card also speaks of ‘Give and accept only the best and do it with love of your craft whatever that craft may be’.

Conclusion: It answers some of my questions, it is really positive which of course ties into the ‘Happily Ever After Witch’. I have been feeling as though something is pulling me into a new direction and I have also been getting my creative juices going and thinking of new ideas. This may take some time to digest and go over, I imagine in time it will make sense and I will have that A-Ha moment. It’s always exciting and scary when so many signs point to new paths, new directions, it is a matter of recognizing those when they appear and taking advantage of them.


#41 The Cosmos

I pulled a card from my Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck to see what it had to say. Being the deck it is; it may have some advice not completely obvious at first glance to give me. I drew The Cosmos. The Cosmos tells us that creativity in all forms is represented by this card. This is a sign to place my energy into creative projects because they will be successful. Opening up my well of creativity deep within me will help lead me toward my goals and if I focus I will manifest what I wish.

I like this card, very positive and again, along the vein of the others. I’m some one who is cautious. Although I have so many ideas running around in my mind, I am mindful that success is not without its troubles and I want to believe the cards, I really do because if I didn’t have to struggle it would be a blessing. It would be wonderful to know my irons that are slowly approaching the fire will be the fire that leads me forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment