Friday, 13 April 2012

#5 Initiation

I imagine this may not seem as though it has anything to do with The Happily Ever After Witch but it is an important step in my spiritual path, a validation if you will of all the hard work I have put in over the years. Becoming a member of the Inner Circle of the Council of Elders at Firefly, taking my title as Pagan Clergy is a powerful feeling, an exciting and new opportunity (as this card hinted at) to move forward on this path, to take the new road on this journey of mine.

I chose the Autumn Equinox (yes I’m a bit behind updating this card, it has been a few weeks). Mabon is my favourite Sabbat, I think because I was born so close to this date, the energies of this Sabbat have always resonated with me. On March 20th I became Ordained Firefly Clergy and it was an amazing experience. I felt myself connect with the magic of the night and it was incredible. I think I am truly beginning to understand The Cailleach’s message to me. I think I’m finally understanding my inner witch, or at least taking the steps to really finding her and what she needs. I feel as though this is the start of an adventurous journey. The unknown lies ahead and I really can’t wait to see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment