Thursday, 22 November 2012

200th Post and My New Plants

Lemon Balm, White Sage, Yarrow (Red)

So my new plants come in the mail yesterday - so loving them. I wish I could get white sage to grow like that. Well I got some white sage seeds in the mail today so I'll give it another go if the jiffy pellets don't work out.

This is my 200th post - Wow. I think this is the longest I've ever stuck at blogging but I'm really enjoying it, I think it's helped me quite a bit in my path. So here's hoping for another 200 posts!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 200th post! I hope you have more luck with your White Sage plants than the seeds. I too tried to grow them from seed with no luck. Raising my coffee cup to another 200 posts. Prost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...those plants look healthy and wonderful....
    I will definitely have to look into getting me some of those when I can afford it!!
    Happy 200th post my lovely....here's to 200 more ***raises a glass of...um.....water .......as I have run out of witches brew...LOL**

    ReplyDelete