Thursday, 8 November 2012

Absense

Sorry for my absense from blogging. I am currently at the tail end of a rather nasty flu. It could not have come at a worse time. I was having fun doing my Tarot blog, getting to the end of my Herbalism Foundation course and was keeping on top of my Tafe coursework, that is now behind by 2 assignments and I am just totally wiped physically and mentally.

My Tafe work needs to be completed by Nov 23rd and I am hell and determined that I will have my Herbalism certification by the end of the year. So time to get back into it, even though I am so tired and worn. Perhaps I'll leave the blog for when I'm better and do my course stuff. Ugh, I hate being sick, I really really do.

3 comments:

  1. Awww bless......it IS horrid when you get sick like that....I can empathise as our household has had one sickness after another, and I too can't seem to keep on top of what I am supposed to be doing.

    I hope your health improves real soon and you can get your groove back into doing what you love...

    Take care and we will hear from you when you return to us all healthy and qualified :o))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your energy to return and healing for you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you feel better very soon.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete