Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Card #7 The Treasure Witch


Update on Card: The Treasure Witch has been working behind the scenes; somehow this card has translated from me learning to this card opening up opportunities. It’s been difficult trying to organise things, to put the pieces into place to begin building my future but somehow it is beginning to fall into place and I have a clearer idea of where I’m going and how I might just eventually get there. I’m feeling positive about the future, I feel like perhaps 2013 will actually be a wonderful year for me and I want to hold onto that feeling moving forward because it can only help.

So although I’ve been ignoring this card, she most definitely has not been ignoring me and for that I am grateful. Now to live up to the potential she has provided…..one day at a time.

Conclusion

Usually I do the conclusion on a separate day but I’m trying to catch up so I’ll post it together. Things are falling into place for me, to a degree. I just need to buck up and get a move on with everything else. I’m in a good place right now I think, now it’s just time to put it all together and feel positive about where I’m going and what I’m doing.

I have come to believe my path is going to be one giant experiment and I don’t necessarily think that is a bad thing. Perhaps that is the lesson of the Treasure Witch, treasure everything and everything is a treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment