I Got Nominated for a Liebster Blog Award!!


My lovely friend Darkwench nominated me for the Liebster Award so thank you very much; I am really surprised and honoured!


What is the Liebster Award? It is (from Darkwench’s blog): "For those bloggers and readers who are unfamiliar with this award, “The Liebster Award" is given to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. The word ” Liebster” comes from German and can mean the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, most beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”

I am really happy to receive a nomination!

The Rules for this Award are:
-Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you loads Darkwench!!)
-When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
-Pass the award onto 6 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!) You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
-You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
-You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)


11 Random Facts About Me:

1) I have two cats with very distinct and mental personalities.
2) I am not a morning person and rarely get up before mid morning.
3) I have a book addiction problem.
4) I don’t like coffee.
5) I love herbs and am a Herbalist.
6) I’m a little obsessive about my pets (neurosis town here).
7) I have auburn hair. Red Pride!!
8) I don’t drink alcohol (I’m allergic).
9) I can’t eat mushrooms because they make me very ill.
10) The smell of lamb cooking makes me feel violently nauseous.
11) I love dragons.

The Questions for me to answer:

1.   Do you have a specific spiritual path? Not really, it’s more of an eclectic path but I would have to say the “umbrella” view of my path would be Green.
2.   Are you happy where life is taking you at the moment or do you want to change something? I’m happy with where I’m heading, there are things I would like to change but that will come.
3.   What is one thing that you are good/great at? Sleeping lol. And reading.
4.   What makes you smile? My cats and cool weather (seriously, our summer has been a nightmare).
5.   What is your favourite food? Mexican. And chocolate.
6.   What types of books (if any) do you read? This could end up being a really long list. To overview it, typically paranormal fiction, in non fiction generally mythology, herbs and witchcraft related topics.
7.   What is your favourite animal and why? My favourite animal has always been the Orca because they are just the most complex yet gorgeously cute animals. Also my cats, of course.
8.   Do you have any ambitions? To be a Herbalist and successful online vendor of artisan witchcraft items. I also want to be an epically fabulous herb grower!
9.   What music are you listening to? You know, I listen to a lot of older stuff now because what it on the charts currently, sucks quite frankly.
10.  Do you like/love nature? I do love nature, there is something amazing about the power of an old tree, especially when it shares its energy with you.
11.  What is a goal that you have set yourself this year (2013)? To complete my Advanced Herbalism and really get my business off the ground.

My 11 Questions

1) What book inspired you the most in relation to witchcraft?
2) What is your favourite herb and why?
3) What season gets you most excited?
4) What is your most favourite place in nature?
5) If you could be any witch in history, who would you be?
6) Wand or Athame?
7) Who is more awesome – Willow or Harry Potter?
8) Dawn, Dusk, Twilight or Night?
9) Tarot, Oracle or Runes? Why?
10) Who is your most favourite fictional witch of all time?
11) If you could get rid of sparkly vamps forever, how would you do it?

My Nominees

Love, Light, & Wine: A Painting, Sipping, Beachy Pagan
Nefaeria of Etsy
Tansy Firedragon's Tome
Adventures on the Dusken Path
Ivy on the Path
Book of Mirrors

Comments

  1. Love, love, love your answers.....
    Thank YOU for your friendship :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment