A Little Book Mad

I've just realised I may have gone a little book buying mad this month.

Traditional Witchcraft for the Fields and Hedgerows
Pharmako/Gnosis: Plant Teachers and the Poison Path
The Poison Diaries Novel (previously read but wanted to add to my collection)
The Poison Diaries Artistic Book
Witches by Erica Jong
The Herbalist's Way

Oracle of the Shapeshifters: Mystic Familiars for Times of Transformation and Change - I read really well with my Oracle of Shadows and Light deck, in fact I'm fairly accurate so I am hoping that my level of accuracy transfers to this deck also - will have to wait and see.

Hmmm, the sad thing is I still have a whole lot more than I am wanting to purchase and I literally have no room to put them...it's a bad bad thing....except it's books and that is never a bad thing!

Comments