Monday, 20 May 2013

Being Sick

I've not been posting as I've had a rather horrible flu for the past couple of weeks. I literally got sick out of nowhere, I was fine one minute (had a stuffy nose but otherwise fine) then I started coughing, my throat got croaky and I became very ill. All in the space of about an hour. Two weeks later I still feel crappy and am still coughing - haven't gone to the doctors as I loathe antibiotics which unless this is viral, is what he will give me. I went through a period of my life where I was on antibiotics almost constantly for near on three years and now whenever I take them, I get most of the side effects so I'd rather just put up with being ill but that is a personal choice.

So anyway, hopefully I will be back to blogging soon, I'll know its time when the screen doesn't swim!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! I hate antibiotics too. I have noticed that whenever i take them then soon after that i get sick again. I used to be sick all the time with tonsilitis and then when i managed to get over it once without them, i only geyt sick 2-3 times a year. That is huge for me! Ever since i remember myself i spent most winters in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting better but I still siffer because of a past issue. The part I hate is the blocked nose, I would prefer almost anything to that!

    ReplyDelete