Friday, 7 June 2013

Card #4 The Cauldron Witch


The Cauldron Witch reveals that you can change your fate through your intuition, and physically by eating healthily and avoiding toxins. By reconising where fate is lending you a kindly hand and where your own efforts are best exerted, you have a perfectly wholesome recipe for mind, body and spiritual success.

Your dedication to your life plans and ambitions brings changes, growth and happiness. You may be tested but through effort you will overcome difficulty.”

The second card I am working with is the Cauldron Witch. I like what it has to say, and strangely, it almost ties in with the Forest Witch card. I am trying to move forward in a healthier, committed lifestyle in all areas. Getting ahead of my Tafe was my one concern and now that I am almost there, I can take a breath and look at other areas of my life. I am going to have to get back to it, the assignments won’t write themselves (if you’re a witch there should be some magical law that allows it hehe), but I am learning to pace myself – especially if I want to complete my Advanced Herbalism diploma.

I am very excited about the prospect of change and happiness. One should never scoff at those blessings. Change is happening in my life right now, and although only on a small scale, it is still a good thing.

I may do an oracle or tarot reading in the coming days to further clarify what this could mean.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm a new reader to your blog...and I've enjoyed reading your entries !

    Have a question.. what deck is this? It lovely!
    Thank you
    River from TN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it's the Good Witch Bad Witch deck by Gillian Kemp, I love it.

      Delete