Week Ahead Reading

I've been trying to be more involved with my Tarot Witch blog so I've been attempting to do Card-A-Day readings (not very often though - bad me!) alternating between tarot and oracle. I've also just started a 'Week Ahead' reading to give my week more scope. I thought I'd start posting the 'Week Ahead' readings on this blog as well. I will likely use a different deck each week, I'm working on being connected with each and every one of my decks.

Mon 29th July 



Card 1: The Desert Prince

Survival/False Promises

"When you stumble upon the Desert Prince, you receive a gift. The plant life that exists in the desert environment is well defended, tough and succulent even though it gets little or no water. In spite of external conditions, extraordinary life can form and thrive.

Be tough, have courage and dare to dream no matter what the circumstances. It may seem to be a hard time, but not only will you survive – you will thrive. In spite of conditions, you will succeed. Dry spells are also tests of faith and courage. Expect nothing less than what is your most precious dreams and watch miracles manifest."


Card 2: The Phoenix

Resurrection/Surrender to Change

"The Phoenix appears as your Ally to celebrate your journey and to ensure your ultimate success. This is true even if it appears that you’ve just passed through a metaphorical experience of death or are currently enduring a perception of failure in your life.

Death and rebirth are related when you enter the realm of the Phoenix. Seen in this light, nothing truly dies, but rather changes from one ending directly into new beginnings. The Phoenix is constantly reinventing itself and rises up whole and new and even more powerful with every death it experiences. This could signal the end of a relationship – or of a dynamic within one – or an end of a job, a project or even a life. 

Perhaps no failure is involved, but it’s time for a complete overhaul of your circumstances. You may be tired of what you’re doing, or you even may know intuitively that it’s time to move on and try something new. Whatever the case, a death of the old and a celebration of new life are called for! Whatever you do now will indeed be a successful endeavour, for a rebirth is imminent." 


Card 3: The Cosmos

Creativity/Vastness

"The Cosmos appears always as an Ally and never as a Challenger. Creativity in all forms is represented by the Cosmos. This is a sign to place your attention on creative projects…they will be successful. Remember that all of life is creative, and you’re always co-creating with the Divine. 

The Cosmos also represents the principle of infinity and the vastness of the energetic exchange of consciousness influencing all living things. This teaches us that every intention we set is, in fact, contagious, with the power to influence others. We’re entangled at our deepest energetic place, so we can’t help but have an effect on others – from an individual level to a global one.

This is a sign to remind you to open up to the well of creativity deep within you and be mindful of your thoughts and actions; both are influencing your outer world. Most important; keep taking action toward your goals, as the Cosmos responds perfectly to manifest your highest Destiny. Expect to be inspired and to meaningfully touch others with all that you create."

The reading is definitely in order; it makes a lot of sense to me because it is telling me things I have been considering for awhile now. The last paragraph of the Phoenix meaning is what applies most right now, I’m not looking at failure per se but more that I do need to overhaul quite a lot in my life right now. I’m looking to make changes and these are changes that are long term and for the benefit of my life financially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I do feel as though I am facing a test of faith, faith in what I believe and faith in myself and who I want to be. It’s never easy to begin living your dream, it can be terrifying and the doubts and fear do creep in, leaving you standing within the familiar, afraid to take that final step into the unknown. I do need the courage to let go of what is not working anymore and take that step. I will either succeed or I won’t but at least I will have tried and done for myself. All things indicate I will be successful however so that has given me confidence to move forward. I just need to really believe in myself and what I do, to fully embrace the path I want to walk and know that it is what I am meant to be doing. I must consider that success is my only option and not let anything else come into my thoughts.

Comments

  1. A good read - very impressive - I look forward to your future reads.
    You have some amazing cards :o) & I always learn something from you :o)

    I've started my TAROT a day for a week - I'm not very good at TAROT so this will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment