Week Ahead Reading

Monday 30th September



Snake Princess

The serpentine path to power

You are being healed and given guidance from the serpent goddess, who is the originator of all life. You are a keeper of the old ways. You are one who cannot flee these changes, and so you must use power with great discrimination and may have associations with the ancient Pythia, the Oracle of Delphi.

The propaganda about the snake and the serpent goddess has led us to fear this creature and our deep, wise, ancient self and to forgo many blessed forms of connecting with the divine and with our own DNA.

You are also able to communicate with the dead, a talent of the very wise and, some say, the very brave. Please explore this talent if this card comes forth, as an ancestor is willing to share great knowledge with you. With this knowledge you will be free and will regenerate the ancient secrets kept hidden too long.

You are strong enough. Worthy enough.


Strange Companions in Stranger Places

Challenges? Use your imagination

Your own fairytale adventure – dramatic, dark, shadowy and wild – is about to begin in an unknown world. Embrace this great adventure; You have help and enough imagination, daring and brilliance to pass every test.

Do not give up on your own ability to make great choices, to use the unlimited power of your creativity and imagination no matter how new and unknown everything and everyone is at this time. Oh yes this world is strange but so are we – and so are you! This world, and we who are in it, are also beautiful and full of fresh new promise. You have all that you need within you. The compass of your heart and your shining creativity will guide you now through the wilderness of the unknown.

You have a great power within you – the power of your creativity, your imagination and your dream self! You are going through great changes, and it seems to you like you have no power. But if you use your imagination, if you get truly creative about how to deal with new places and new people, who you can be, and what you are capable of, you will shine.


Dragonfly Mermaid

You’ve attracted wonderful news!

Dragonfly Mermaid is coming forward to be with you for a time. She will show you what colours and what moods will be best for you at present – in doing so, you make a change that all can see and that will make you very attractive to something that will come as a surprise. 

You are about to receive good news quite out of the blue. This message truly has a touch of magic about it, and once it arrives you will feel yourself glowing with happiness, health and the satisfaction of good great fortune. This is blissful change, the kind that feels like pure luck – but again, remember that you drew it to you by shifting and changing the way you are. 

There will be fresh challenges along the way, but magick is all around you and your auric field and life force themselves are highly attractive to wonderful events, people and possibilities right now. Stay on course.

Huh. That is all I can quite literally think right now, such positivity and light which is not my normal thinking. Again, this reading has messages of change, power and clarity so it is a real theme right now in my life apparently. I feel like I should be bouncing up and down with fairy lights all about me, but I think my more pragmatic, earthbound side is stronger.

The Serpent Princess is an interesting card – I’ve always had a fear of snakes (real snakes – real problem where I live) but perhaps she is reminding me to shake that fear and embrace my power, “You are a keeper of the old ways. You are one who cannot flee these changes”, so it appears so much is going to be happening, especially spiritually. Strangely, I am not surprised as much as I am surprised – which makes no sense I know – because lately I’ve been dreaming of my totem – a black panther. I think she is reminding me that I have not journeyed for some time and best get right on that.

The part about talking to the dead? Strange things have been happening in my life lately – this I think is a longer blog post for my Country Witch blog but it has been on my mind of late.

Your own fairytale adventure – dramatic, dark, shadowy and wild – is about to begin in an unknown world. Embrace this great adventure: You have help and enough imagination, daring and brilliance to pass every test”. This got my attention, it speaks of things being afoot, so stranger things lie ahead and it shall be interesting to see where it leads. 

Ms Dragonfly Mermaid is positively beaming with positivity. I do like good luck, great fortune and good news – always a wonderful thing to receive, but it bites me that it has an element of surprise because I really don’t like surprises, I never have – don’t ask me why – probably my curious nature, have to know what is coming and when. Perhaps it’s a slight control issue I need to address? 

Life is as life does and life is about to get interesting. I’ve had to look at where I want my life to go, to really understand what my purpose is and try to begin to make that happen as best I can. I think this card is telling me that as I move forward into this more firm ground and exploration of my path that worlds are before me that I may not have seen, that my power has always been there but I’ve never embraced it nor explored it as I should have and once I begin to put these things in order, including contacting my ancestors, great things will come. With this knowledge you will be free and will regenerate the ancient secrets kept hidden too long”, I wonder what it is my ancestors know that I do not? The Serpent Princess says “You are strong enough. Worthy enough”. 

Am I? Only time will tell.

Comments

  1. Well that's a coincident. This was the other deck I've bought a few day's ago. I like the positive feeling is has
    With creative imagination you can overcome everything. I have to revive that part of me Lets live on the wild side! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment