Twenty Five Questions

Ariadne at Cauldron and Brew had this questionnaire - and although I've been relatively quiet on my blog (not ready for full time posting yet) - I thought I would answer it because its kind of a fun questionnaire.

What Do You Call Yourself?: At its most basic? A Witch, most definitely not Wiccan. The lengthier: Green Path Hedge Witch, animist.
Using Common Terms, Describe Your Path: Green, Hedge, Herb based.
Do You Draw from a Particular Path, Not Your Own, Frequently?: Sometimes, I've sort of created my own so that works for me.
Any Path Intimidate You?: Not really, no, though Ceremonial Magic seems way too much effort to bother with.
Favorite Herb: I'm a herbalist, I don't have just one.
Favorite Gemstone: Don't really work with them as such but I suppose amethyst or obsidian if I had to pick.
Favorite Divination Tool: Tarot and Oracle cards.
Favorite Tools: Herbs and candles.
Favorite Sabbat: Mabon (I was born near it).
Favorite Season: Autumn
Favorite Pagan Book: I don't particularly have one, being a book nerd I have lots.
Favorite Book with Pagan Themes: Black Jewels series by Anne Bishop.
Favorite Myth: Don't really have one to be honest.
Patron God/dess: Don't work with deity. (That's not to say I don't believe they exist, I just choose not to work with them).
Other Aligned Deities: See above.
Favorite ‘Pagan’ Saying: “True magic is neither black, nor white - it's both because nature is both. Loving and cruel, all at the same time.” Lirio – The Craft
Most Commonly Used Offering: Herbs.
Believe in the Rede?: No. (See Q1).
Meditate?: Hmmm, I try.
Magic?: Yes.
If Yes to 20, Dark Witchcraft, Light Witchcraft, or In-between?: What Lirio said.
Solitary or Coven Member: Solitary.
What Forms of Social Media Do You Use as a Pagan?: Blog, Forums, occasional Facebook use.
If I Wasn’t Pagan/Wiccan, I Would Be…: Atheist, probably still a herbalist.

© Ariadne Woods

PS: Anyone who answers these questions, can you please comment with a link to your answers so other people can read them? (Over at Cauldron and Brew) Thanks a bunch!

Comments

  1. I've googled the book and I am going to read it for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People have different opinions on the Black Jewels series because it does have some really dark themes and that gets focused on but in the context of the story, it makes sense and adds to the journey of the characters.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just found about your blog and I'm incredibly thankful for it looks information-packed. I recently discovered the existence of green/kitchen/country witches etc. I've always been somewhat fascinated with plants, thanks to my mother. I'll be reading your blog through and through!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey, Long time no chat - I haven't been on blogger for a while!!
    I hope you are keeping well…after reading this blog I feel I know you just a little bit better…LOL..for example - I didn't know you are on facebook!! I probably will be leaving blogger soon as I now have my own website (www.darkwench.com) and I would love to keep in touch with you so if you feel the same and want to add me on facebook it's https://www.facebook.com/ajmclean09.
    Much love 'n' hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment