Friday, 21 February 2014

New Developments

I took the plunge and created a Facebook page for my blog & businesses - I really procrastinated about it for some time, flipping this way and that wondering if I wanted to. I find too many issues come up on FB but I thought it would be better for my visibility business-wise. So if you would like to like my page, it is HERE. I've not really done much on it, I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with it. I think to start with just update when I write blog posts, put in links to products and also links to interesting articles I come across online. I'm not completely sure on my cover photo, I'm thinking of changing it once I get around to photographing something I really love.

My second development is that I've created a website through Weebly to encompass all of my links (blog, business, FB etc) and that is HERE. Any constructive criticisms are welcome, I'm open to learning. I'm not going to bother with Twitter or Instagram or anything like that. I'm not a social media maven, honestly aside from my blog, reading others blogs and the occasional Facebooking, I tend to avoid it, must be my inner hermitess.

Hopefully everything goes well with the site and the FB page, I suppose I will just see how it all gets along as time goes on.


3 comments:

  1. I think it is always wise to keep business and personal separate…makes you look more professional…
    I have liked your new facebook page and can't wait to see what you are going to do with it.
    I really wish you all the success with your business ventures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my personal FB page - definitely keeping that separate. I really thought about it for a while but I think because I am rebranding my business as 'The Country Witch's Cottage' and my blog is part of that, it all works. Thank you for liking my page! How are your studies going? Enjoying the herbalism course?

      Delete
  2. Yes I am enjoying it and I can't wait for my new set of lessons - have sent off the first three and am awaiting their markings…LOL..
    I'm also doing reflexology so now I have to start the first 3 lessons of that…
    Caetlyn (Sis) is doing Pain Management and Homeopathy from SNHS too…so we are going to be an alternative medicine family :o)
    Are you doing any other courses?

    ReplyDelete