Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Motivated....Maybe?

I'm thinking of ways to try and throw myself back into blogging. I used to do so much of it back in the day, some months I would average 15 or more posts a month. Now I'm lucky if I manage two. I think it came from wanting to put a particular image out there because I thought it was necessary to. Expectations and all of that, I've let go of that now, I am who I am. Since my great realisation a few months ago, I still haven't kicked my witchy patooty into gear and really got on with it, although I have been doing more herbalism things because before long, hopefully, I should be able to launch myself more full time into creating herbal products.

I've been considering trying to post more regularly, just to get myself back into the swing of regular blogging. Whether it's just a picture of a plant in the garden, a poem, herb profiles, a tarot or oracle reading or a general post on my practice or what I've been up to, I'm going to try. I don't I'll relive my glory days of posting every day but I figure I'll think of things to do. I'm even going to try and blog more on my herbal blog and get back to my tarot blog of which I have not posted on lately. Since I'm going to try to be more well rounded, I really should make the effort. Starting tomorrow I will actively try and post more often. At least three times a week -maybe four. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good news!! I think the trend in blogging now is to have shorter more frequent posts, not that we are into trends or anything. I like to try to post everyday, but honestly there isn't always enough to say. I am trying to write about my days, including anything spiritual/magical that I do or that happens, mostly because that IS a part of my life, but I find that a blog completely dedicated to that part of my life doesn't work, for me because it becomes too "instructional" and I would rather keep it more of a journal. It's very hard to write everyday, especially if you have to keep on topic. I'm really glad you are still blogging though, and I'll go now to put your other blogs on my reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, I often kept thinking I had to have these long insightful, education type witchy posts and I just don't do enough to write any. And since lately, witchcraft has had a rather small part in my life I felt I didn't have anything to write about but I realised that my blog doesn't always have to be all about that.

      Delete
  2. yay I love reading your blog! I've found that I haven't been blogging as much either. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the stream of things too.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete