Week Ahead Reading

Monday 12th August

Using the Faeries Oracle


61 - G Hobyah

Unusual Hazards, Realistic Caution

It is time to look for the truth behind our fears, to distinguish between what is real and what is just our projection of old traumas and fears into our imaginary future. By delving into our old patterns, we can see past them to a more liberating life. Only by facing these fears honestly and seeing them for what they are do we gain greater ability to open our hearts to the Singer of Courage and gain in strength to face the really difficult challenges in our lives. Each false fear confronted and resolved makes us much stronger.


40 – Honesty

Honesty, Compassion, Tact, Self Deceit 

Honesty in a reading speaks, unsurprisingly, of the need for straight dealing and truth in representation. We need to be scrupulously honest here, making certain that there is no room confusion or misunderstanding, no fuzzy edges. Both written and verbal agreements need to be completely clear. Assumptions may not be as well understood by all parties as we are assuming and they need to be tested for comprehension. 

On a personal level, Honesty reminds us not only to be clear in what we say and do, but also to act and speak with compassion and tact. Brutal honesty is not usually true honesty at all, but somehow slanted toward the worst. Dishonesty, even in the name of tact, is not helpful either. Balancing on that fine line of loving honesty may take some effort but will provide rich rewards. Honest humility, idealism and clarity of mind are some of the advantages of honesty.


42 - Myk the Myomancer

Small Clues, Details, The messages everywhere, Patience

Attention to details is important at this time. Little things are not only important in themselves, but they also give you important information about larger things. Look for the inner, hidden meaning in ordinary objects, happenings and experiences. Life is trying to teach you something by speaking to you gently. With luck and application you will get the message before it has to speak to you more loudly.

Body language in humans as well as in mice may give you very useful information at this present time, especially if you learn to read it properly. The clues to the answers you seek and the things you need to know are all around you. You are surrounded by omen, portents and signs, but the signs are not written on billboards in large letters. They are in the small happenings of your life. Be awake and aware. Hint: If you work out what the question really is, it is much easier to recognize the answer when it comes.

This is a different sort of reading, on the outset it doesn’t make much sense to me but if I take the ‘starter reading’ as it is referred to in the book and apply to my current life, I get the general gist of the reading. I do have fears, fears that I have never really faced and fears that impact my life. I fear failure, I fear not succeeding and in general I fear not living life to my satisfaction. I also fear being alone but not in the sense that I feel unloved, but more so that the things that hide in the dark will close in on me. (Yes I watch way too many crime shows). Looking at the card, he is, appearance wise, quite a scary looking fellow but beneath it all I think he is actually a lovely fellow, people fear him because he is not ‘cute’, he fears people turning from him, rejection and to a degree I also fear rejection as I move forward into a new phase of my life. He is wild, with his horns, he is almost a representation of the Horned God, the darker aspects of the wood and the wild nature we often hide from. His lesson I think is too face your fear, your dark woods and embrace the wild nature within, kicking the fears to the curb where they belong. 

The Honesty card is an interesting one, I wouldn’t say I have a problem with honesty but it’s alright to check in with ourselves once in a while and see if we are living our lives honest to who we are. I also think it means that as I embark on a new phase it is important to keep things in check and not let yourself get carried away with exaggeration or overstating. Honesty in life, love and business is important and it is key to remember that. I suppose too, it reminds us to be honest with ourselves; we are our own greatest critics and our own greatest fantasists.

Myk the Myomancer reminds us that everything is connected, the signs, the answers to our questions are out there, but we have to ask the right one. Currently I am exploring new avenues spiritually, emotionally and in life. I constantly question myself and Myk is telling me I know the answer, I just have to see the signs. Everything is important, big or small and to treat them the same way keeps you in balance. Contemplation is important so it is something to consider.

Overall it does flow together and I understand it more accurately. Essentially my Faery friends are telling me to understand and let go of my fears, to be honest with myself and to pay attention to the small details as well as the larger ones. 

Comments

  1. Another great reading...
    Lovely to see :o)
    I hope all is well with you and I hope you have a fantastic week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment