I'm Published!!

 

Hedge Witchcraft by Lisa Chamberlain 
and Stacey Carroll


So a thing happened....I'm now a published author which is just wild to me - something I had never thought I would see happen but here it is, a published book with my name on the cover. It comes in either paperback or kindle on Amazon so if it's something you think you'd be interested in reading, please do check it out!

This was a project that started three years ago, it took some time with Lisa’s other author commitments (as she was editing and publishing as well) for it to finally become available to purchase. If you’ve followed me for any length of time you know that hedge witchcraft is very close to my heart and the path that I have practiced for a long time so it felt natural that the first (and hopefully not the last) book I wrote was on that subject. This book is not a formal tome with obscure references and hard to follow examples, it is a beginner book at its core; it has been written so that anyone curious about hedge witchcraft can come to it and learn easily how to create their own hedgewitch path. 


It is written geared more toward the northern hemisphere in the flora and in cases, fauna, that is mentioned – and yes, I do live in Australia but practically I knew a larger portion of the reading base would be northern hemisphere based (as is Lisa) but in saying that, a lot of the herbs, trees and other things mentioned can be found here in Australia if you look closely at your local surrounds. Australia has a lot of diverse European fauna as well (I grew up in a cottage with a big oak tree, and just outside the same town are rosehips) I believe a lot brought to Australia through our ancestors and our long history of immigration which is why you can find Ash, Elder, Blackthorn, Hawthorn and more in mild climates. 

I have tried to cover as many areas of the path that I can in a clear and concise manner making it easily digestible and interesting, I find the easiest way to absorb information is if you are enjoying what you are reading. I would really appreciate any reviews that you would like to share; I’d love to know what you thought and if you found it to be helpful! I’m very excited to bring this book into the world and I hope that if you choose to purchase it, that you enjoy it as it helps guide you on your first steps of the path of the Hedge Witch. 

Comments