A Quick Hello and an Autumn Garden

 It is has been a little while since I have posted anything - over six months. It wasn't meant to be this way, I had promised myself I would blog more but my intentions and my brain just didn't sync up. So here we are, yet into another year and I find myself thinking about making that same promise again and swearing that I will try and do better. As some of you undoubtedly know, I have finished - for the foreseeable future - the Practical Witchery boxes; so hopefully it should free up some of my time to get back to what I do love doing, creating and writing.

But in the meantime, I thought a good old fashioned garden picture post was in order; I used to post a lot of them but haven't in quite some time. This is what has been flowering around my garden (here not at the cottage) over the past month; my poisons have reappeared, unprompted and not purposely grown (up until a couple of months ago two of the pots had Dittany in them but alas Summer ended them and the poisons decided to randomly grow in the pots). I am sure there is probably a message in it from the plantworld and that is one that I will have to investigate I think.


My first and favourite poison, Datura

My Lady Belladonna

Beautiful Henbane

Autumn Mandrake coming back to life

Mullein starting to flower

My beloved poisons are returning unprompted and I have realised I do miss them so, maybe now that I feel a bit of space to breathe, I can start looking at working with them again. I hope everyone is having a lovely Autumn season, thankfully the godawful heat finally died here at the start of April and we're experiencing something between autumn and winter now which I love.

Comments